Monday, February 12, 2007

So I never thought i would do this

how many of us say that? "I never send forwards, but..." "I never would do my hair like that, but..." "I would never wear stripes with plaid, but.."

Well, here i am...I never thot i would write a blog. I also never thought alot of things. I never thought that I would be a 33 year old widow. I never thought that I would question the very core beliefs that have shaped my world. I never thought I would drive a minivan, and live in the suburbs. I never thought I would have three boys. I never thought I would get married. I never thought I would make it past 25...Anyone that knew me in highschool would agree with these thoughts, Carrie was least likely to get married and settle down and be a mommy. And yet, it fit beautifully. Being a wife and mother was and is the best thing that could have ever happened for me. So now, as I am in the process of learning how to be a single mother of boys, I find myself blogging. Welcome. For those of you who know me, you might want to read at your own risk-heehee. For those of you who don't, well.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. I hope you find it a positive addition to your life. I'll be checking in regularly, I'm sure. :)